Saturday, May 7, 2011

Twenty-one

I just realized that I have finally posted twenty blogs!

So, I thought for my twenty-first, I would do something fun- courtosy of my dear friend Jewels :0)

ABC's of me

A. Age: 25

B. Bed size: Queen, Perfect for my hubs and me... enough space for him, enough for me, and room to cuddle.
 
C. Chore you dislike: Dishes. Mostly because Im so OCD and it takes me longer to load a dishwasher because everything has to be perfect!

D. Dogs: Bailey Sue- our boxer-pitt bull mix. Sweetest dog ever! and occassionally Jack. I call him JackJack, he is my baby-like doggy who loves to cuddle. He is a Jack Russell terrior. I used to be allergic to him but now I hate to sleep without him! I only get to when the father in law cant keep him on the road :(
 
E. Essential start to your day: Mike and Sterling. If I wouldnt have them, my day would never begin right.

F. Favorite color: Green- Always been my fav, but lately I have really been digging Orange and Yellow.

G. Gold or silver: Gold

H. Height: 5’6 1/2”

I. Instruments you play(ed): I used to play Violen, I havent it a while. I can play stand up bass, and a small amount of guitar and piano. I play all of them by ear, courtesy of my daddy :0)
 
J. Job title: Assistant Manager/ Insurance Lady/ Patient Advocate of McCollum Psychiatric Clinic in Rogers, Arkansas
 
K. Kids: one handsome 2 year old named Sterling Deen Snider

L. Live: Springdale, Arkansas.  
 
M. Mom’s name: Teena Wilkerson

N. Nicknames: Mommy, Maude, MK, Molls, Kansas
 
O. Overnight hospital stays: just when I had Sterfry!

P. Pet peeves: Saying the Lords name in Vain, (JC or GD for example) and people who think they are better than everyone else. We are all equal.

Q. Quote from a movie: "I love you, Molly"- (Patrick Swayze. He was the love of my life.) "Ditto" - Ghost.
 
R. Righty or lefty: righty

S. Siblings: My sister Kady and brother Ethan. My babies. Sister in law Amber.
 
T. Time you wake up: Supposed to be 730... but lately I snooze ALOT!
 
U. Underwear: No Shame- Hip Hugger Briefs. I have to be comfortable, and I love Hanes!!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Cauliflower, Onion, Broccoli, Anything spicy.
 
W. What makes you run late: Oversleeping. See "T"...
 
X. X-rays you've had: Teeth
 
Y. Yummy food you make: Apple Muffins, Chicken Teriaki, Baked Chicken, Bean soups, and Red Beans and Rice.
 
Z. Zoo animal favorites: I love to see Lions and Tigers- Beautiful exotic looking creatures, and I like the Gorillas. I could watch them all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment