Friday, October 8, 2010

Overdue Update

       My life has been so HECTIC lately. It has been one thing after the other after the other.... Seriously... I need a vacation from Life. I have been trying to keep my head up, but its been so hard some days. Solution? Yes indeed! Anti-Depressants. Am I ashamed to talk about it? Heck no. I feel like a new woman. Literally. I was getting to where I wanted to sleep all day (of course I didnt) but I just never had energy. I dont want to be that mom that lays around and watches TV all day due to the lack of motivation. Everything in my life seemed to be falling apart. Work was hard, my marriage seems to be crumbling right before my very eyes... and I've been sick left and right, Sterling with ear infections...I HAD IT! I let it get the best of me and just shut down ...  and then the miracle pill came. Just gives me a tad bit of energy and Im ready to handle the day. I have been constantly in prayer also. The power of prayer is amazing... "Lord, Please give me the strength to get through the day, to be positive for my son, and patient with my husband." Repeat. and Repeat. This is where God carries me in the "footprints" poem. Laying down all my troubles to him has helped me get through the day. He is amazing like that :0)  When it gets really hard, I just remember that there is a bigger plan that I dont understand. Everyday is a day that he has made for me. Even when its hard, there is always something brighter waiting if I have him to follow. Who can be sad when you have a God that makes even the bad things seem so small?

What else is new? Sterling has been such a joy lately. Once we got the ear infections taken care of its been nothing but smiles and laughs from him. He is developing such a vibrant personality. There are times where we just sit there and giggle at each other. Those are the best times a mommy can have with her baby. Pure Joy. He reminds me alot of myself.... I wish so badly I lived closer to family at times like these. They would enjoy him so much right now, (well they would enjoy him period!) I could use them more than ever but this new inner strength that I didnt know I had... its been pretty good to me lately.

I feel like I should have so much to talk about, but I have kindof shut off my emotions the last few weeks to get by. I feel like I have alot to say but I just cant remember!!!

I will update more often, hopefully things start to look up soon!
God Bless,
Molly

2 comments:

  1. Molly Anti-depressants are my best friend!! In my house we call them my happy pills! God has a plan and it will all work out. If you ever need anything you have my number!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same thing going on in my life...I have tried to stay positive and get out of what I call a "Funk" but I am slipping deeper and deeper....thank you for posting about this Molly, It makes me feel better knowing someone so close to me is struggling the same way, and it gives me hope that if I do see a doctor it will get better.

    ReplyDelete