Saturday, October 30, 2010

I can breathe

As you know, I started my job this past Monday. I am happy to report that I LOVE IT! I think its the perfect job for me. I'm only working 30 hours a week (meaning more time to be a wife and mommy) with weekends and holidays off! I picked up the job so quickly, and I'm successfully doing tasks without help already in my 1st week. I love the Doctor I work for. He is very nice and soft spoken, and the patients love him. AND the girl I work with, Alicia, is alot like me. Overall, This is GREAT news!



(My first day at my New job!)

Mikes dad is here this weekend. Sterling talks about his papa NON STOP. "papa, papa papa papa papa"
ALL DAY LONG. So, when Papa came yesterday... Holy cow, it was like Christmas to Sterling. So, we are excited to have him here. He leaves Sunday Morning.


(Sterling and His papa)

Also, Trick or Treating time is finally HERE! I have been so excited about taking our little Sea Otter out! I have one problem....I have no idea when the trick or treating is! I'm assuming Sunday, on Halloween... But since its a school night, I'm not sure! So frustrating. I guess if kids come to my door tonight for candy then we will know. Sterling loves his little costume! He puts it on and even has a little otter walk. When gave him the costume he said "oh woooow!" So funny! I cant wait! I love Halloween.



(Our Little Sea Otter)

Sterling broke a fever last Saturday. It lasted for a few hours, then went away. He has two little cold sores in the corners of his mouth now. I'm assuming they are fever blisters, but he is just so small it breaks my heart! I hate it when He hurts... and these hurt! Mike is starting to get sick too... I hope its not a nasty bug. I don't wanna get sick, and since I'm the momma and take care of everyone, I probably will. YUCK!

Well, That's all for now. Ill update tomorrow with Halloween Pictures!

God Bless,
Molly-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment