Sunday, September 12, 2010

Counting Down

The Count down to Vacation begins! (acutally I have been counting down for a while now, but now that its getting closer Im getting WAY more excited!)
Every year my family has gone to a bluegrass festival in Winfield, Kansas. It has now become like a family reunion and its seriously always the highlight of my year. Not only do I get to see my family and friends, but I get to hear great music, enjoy lots of arts and crafts, and....here is the big one this year.... relax!!!  This will be little Sterling's first year.... we didnt go last year due to him being so little and the scare of Swine Flu and big crowds... but my little music lover is going to have a blast this year! He is at the perfect age and I am so excited to introduce him to everyone. The best thing out of this whole vacation will be to see my daddy... (yes, I still call him daddy, and I probably will in my 90's) Having him and Ster-Fry together to me is priceless. Sterling is so much like him in so many ways.... I hate living so far from him, but I sure do charish the times we have together even more now. Michael wont be able to go because of school, but we will still have fun!
So, All in All.... IM READY to go!!!!

The past few weeks have been a little rough for me. Besides the last post with the TICK , I have had a sore throat, My hub and I got into an arguement (which doesnt happen often, so when it does my world stops) and then I havent been getting sleep. So today... I slept in after work, took extra vitamins, and I am determined to be on the up and up. I cant take it anymore!

Sterling is doing well. We had his 1st dental appt on Wednesday, (we had to for his daycare) and all was good, of course! Thursday we got his second hair cut, and he looks soooo much better! Then Friday we had Family day at his daycare- where I got nominated to be Chairman of the parent commitee! Kinda fun! Im like the PreK PTA mom! lol. Oh my gosh, to make the PTA mom thing even funnier, Mike and I went to look for cars, and this dealership guy asked me if I would be interested in a van.... I said, "well, I would love the space, but Im in Van Denial."... he convienced us to sit in one.... leather seats, moon roof, SO MUCH ROOM, auto doors, 3rd row seating.... Not gonna lie, we kinda fell in love. We are applying for it! Mike even liked it! HAHA! So, yep, I'm soccor mom in the making.... or how about baseball mom in training!!! I like it!

 Sterling has also been saying more and more every day. He is still saying alot of jibberish, but he tries to copy more of what mommy and daddy say. His favorite word is (very dramatically said) "oooohhhhhhh kay".
Its absolutly adorable. The Dog is "dockey' then he makes the sound dogs make when they are out of breath... hheeeh heeeh heeeh heehhhh.... there are more, but Ive got so much else on my mind I cant remember them all! Ill start writing them all down and updating you all!

Well, Thats all for now.
God Bless, 
Molly

2 comments:

  1. I am in van denial too!! I don't think I can ever drive a mini van. We are going to wait to buy another car until my car is paid off and we can save some money!!
    Have fun with your dad and tell him we say HI!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know if I could ever do a van but that one sounds SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete